Last Updated: 28/12/2018
Dvertive Media Pte Ltd (“us”, “we”, “the company”, or “our”) operates http://www.dvertive.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this Log Data.
Additional Personal Information that may be collected
We may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our website. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your scope of work.
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
Use of Personal Information
We use the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver our services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may keep you informed about our site and services. You will have the choice to subscribe or unsubscribe at any given time.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of us; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.dvertive.com, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if the company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.